I watched “Dear Zindagi” yesterday and absolutely loved it. Alia Bhatt is what we all were at one time, in our 20s – conflict ridden, chaotic and confused. Shahrukh is what some of us are today – wiser, saner and older. SRK plays a psychiatrist in the movie and gives away some important lessons of life. Here are the lessons that I learnt from “Dear Zindagi”.
1. If we can try out different chairs before buying a new one, why shouldn’t we try out different people before deciding on our life partner?
2. If we take charge of our lives and understand ourselves well, then others’ opinions don’t matter.
3. Parents should leave good memories for their kids.
4. You don’t have to suffer alone.
5. Every broken thing can be repaired.
6. To live a safe life, shed all your fears aside. Do not let your past blackmail your present to ruin your future.
7. Why should we focus on that one special relationship? All relationships are special in their own ways.
8. We all are teachers in the school of life.
9. Only YOU can complete the puzzle of life. Others can help you but you need to complete it.
10. Genius is about knowing when to stop.