1. Go The Spanish Way
2. Choose The Ultra Modern Design
3. Design It Like a Studio
by BRO Design Studio
4. Take Inspiration From A Hotel
5. Love Books? Get A Bed With A Book Shelf.
6. Place A Bed In The Woods
7. Throw Some Red Color And Infuse Passion
by COMODÉ MUEBLES
During our Bhuj travel, we stayed in a hotel that had a circular bed with red hues. It looked awesome. Since then I wanted to have a dominant red color in my bedroom. Maybe when I move to bigger and open house, I replicate this design.
8. Design With Indian Accents
G Farm House by Kumar Moorthy & Associates
Nothing beats the Indian charm and Indian accents. Koi shaq?
9. Go Door Less. Make Bed-Space Inside A Bed Room
Schlafnische mit Fenstern by Holzgeschichten
I love how this designer has designed a bed-space within a bedroom. Love the cozy feel that comes along with this set up. White linen and white walls add to the overall tranquility.
10. A Bedroom With A View
Schlafzimmer by Backraum Architektur