Ever since I watched PINK, I have been thinking about it. This is how powerful the movie is.
PINK is not a movie anymore. It is a revolution. It feels like my own movie. My own voice.
The best thing is that the movie does not give away a direct message but rather simply tells us the reality. The regressive moral standards of the society.
10 Dialogues From PINK That Make Us Question Our Moral Standards
1. We judge north eastern girls.
2. Late nights are still a NO for girls.
3. Cat calls and eve teasing increase at nights.
4. If a woman is with a man, he takes her for granted.
5. Drinking is still a man’s thing. Women are judged for drinking.
6. Our system thrashes weak people.
7. Losing virginity makes you a woman of questionable character.
8. We still classify women