3. Portrait Sketch or a Painting – When it comes to giving a personalized gift, a portrait can hardly be beaten by another gift. What can be more personalized than a sketch? Or better still, an oil painting made just for her!
|(I would love to receive a pencil sketch 🙂 )|
4. Dedicate a Song – If you are in a metro and PDA (public display of affection) is her thing, then call up on any radio station and dedicate a song (and a romantic love note) to her and she will go crazy.
5. Love on Marble – Take a small piece of marble, write a small note on it. ‘I Love You’ is the best thing to carve on it. Take it to a jeweller and ask him to turn it into a pendant or a ring. A personalized pendant (or ring) is all hers now! You can also try it on a metal or a plain ring or pendant. Something like this.
6. Love on Mug – If you can’t get the above said marble gift, buy a plain mug. Pick a marker and write a message. You just personalized a mug!
7. Love on Projector – Nothing drives women more crazy than their man announcing his life for her in front of the whole world. If you are throwing a party for her, plan for a short film consisting of all her lovely pictures and make a slide show. Play it on projector right after she cuts the cake.
8. The Message Book – If you have all her emails and messages saved on your sim card or laptop, try this. Copy the messages and paste in a doc. Print them in the form of a little book. You can simply print them and then bind them together to make a pocket book.
9. The Message Cards – If you do not have access to the messages or if you find this printing and binding difficult, I have one more brilliant gift idea for you. Create your own cards with a message as shown in the picture below.
|(You can get more inspiration from here)|
10. Love Certificate – Can you certify that you have the best wife? Do that! Add a medal to add that special element. Like the one shown below.
10. Engraved Gold, Silver or Platinum Ring – If you are planning to gift her a precious ring, make it more special by getting it engraved.
11. Frame Your Story – If you remember all the special dates of your courtship period and after, you cam frame your story like this.
|(Find the gift here)|
Read these posts too.