The statement that ‘love is the most beautiful feeling in the world’ is not an exaggeration. When you are in love, everything feels so beautiful and pleasant. You are head over heels in love with your loved one and want to shower all your love and affection upon him or her. But how? How can you express your love for your loved one in the best possible manner? From where will you find the original romantic and emotional words that express exactly what you want to say? How to find the best gift that defines what you feel for him or her?
I feel written words are the best gift and the most powerful way to express your affection towards your lover. There are times when we want to say something but we cannot because we feel shy or we don’t find the right words or we can’t put them in the right sequence. This is why I have done this post for you. To help you in finding some shortcuts to express your love.
Below are the 50 original emotional and romantic messages for your loved one. Almost all these messages are original and have not been copy/pasted. I hope you like them.
1. What distinguishes your loved one from the rest? That he is the one – you love the most, miss the most and care for the most. Make sure you express this emotion clearly to him.
2. They are so right when about ‘love makes everything go round.’ It is not an exaggeration but the truth. When in love, you only want your day to be all about your loved one. “My day starts with your smile and ends with your hug. There is nothing else I want in this world.”
3. There is no separate place for hell or heaven, beyond this earth. It is all here, depending on how you feel about your life. What a better compliment for your loved one than telling her that she is an angel who has been sent only for you! “People lie when they say angels are only in heaven. They haven’t met you and they don’t know how you have made my life a heaven just by your presence.”
4. This one is my favorite and probably uses the least number of words to explain a message worth millions of messages together. “You do a million little things that bring joy to my life.”
5. Love is best expressed in simple words. Like this message. “Some things can’t be said and shouldn’t be said. They can only be felt. Like my love for you.”
6. Tell your loved one that he or she is the one who taught you about love. “I didn’t know what love was until I met you. And I didn’t know what true love was until I fell in love with you.”
7. Love often needs no language to communicate. “It is wrong that we all need language to communicate.They don’t know that you and I talk with hearts and listen through eyes. And in between, we smile with just our presence.”
8. When your lover is all you need. “You’re the first thing I want to see and the last I want to touch. And everything else in between. There is nothing else I want in life.”
9. When your world begins and ends at your lover. “You are my sun, moon and the stars. And everything else that this universe could ever imagine. There is nothing beyond you.”
10. Love means never having to look back. “I gave my heart to you for your simplicity, love and care and I will never ask for it to be back. I love you till eternity.”
11. Your lover makes your life more beautiful. “I just want to say – thank you for walking into my life and making it so beautiful. Your pure heart and innocent smile make it even more beautiful every day.”
12. Love is the best remedy for all the problems. “All my pain, sorrows and sadness dissolve instantly, the moment you hold my hand and tell me that you love me. This is the kind of effect you have on me.”
13. Love is everything. “You are my strength. My power. The reason of my smile and the oxygen to my lungs. Without you, I am dead. Right away.”
14. Love is all you do the whole day. “I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together and the hours we are apart.”
15. Sometimes love also pains. But that doesn’t mean you don’t love your lover. “I know it hurts and it hurts very bad. But I still love you and miss you each moment because that’s the only thing my heart does.”
16. Can true love ever be measured? NO. “Do you want to measure my love for you? It is heavier than the earth, deeper than an ocean and higher than the sky. And yet I carry it inside my heart every moment.”
17. True love can only be felt. It is stronger than every other feeling. “Even the deepest waters and the farthest stars can’t measure how much I feel for you. Look into my eyes and you will know.”
18. Tell your lover how far you can go to express your lover for him or her. “I want to touch the sky and scribble your name up there for everyone to see how much I love you and how much you mean to me. My love for you is as eternal as the sky itself.”
19. You can fall in love with your lover several times. “They say you fall in love only once but that is so untrue. I fall in love with you each time I look at you and each time you smile at me. I fall in love with you little more each day.”
20. When your lover is your best friend. “Many find a lover while many find a friend. Very few are lucky to find a friend in their lover. I am the luckiest because I have a friend in lover and a lover in my best friend. Thank you for being there.”
21. Love makes everything seem more beautiful. “When I am with you, the sun shines a little more, The flowers bloom slightly more. The earth smiles a little wider. Everything seems to be better when you are around.”
22. “Can I just say to you that complete me? Like a missing piece of puzzle that completes it? Like the moon without which the night is always so dark? Thank you for understanding me so well. For never letting me feel alone and incomplete.”
23. “When I text you good morning and good night each day, I want to tell you that you are the one I think of right after waking up and right before going to bed. And when I am asleep, I see you in my dreams.”
22. What color is your love? “Did I ever tell you my favorite color? It is greener than the leaves and redder than the roses. It is yellower than the sun and whiter than the moon. It is the color of your love.”
23. A simple but genuine heartfelt message speaks much louder than any expensive gift or service. “I have never depended on anyone, like I do upon you. No one has ever backed me up, like you have. Among the millions of people I am surrounded with, I know you are the one I can count upon – in happiness, sorrow, trouble and chaos. I know you will pull me out from dark and place me in light.”
24. “You are to me what sunlight is to trees, rain is to earth, nest is to birds and water is to fish. You are necessity to my life. You are the oxygen to my lungs and blood to my veins. Without you, I am nothing. Not a person, not a man. Not even a body.”
25. “I don’t want a perfect life partner who never makes any mistakes. I just want a real friend, a partner who is perfect for me. Who knows my flaws and my strengths. You are my perfect partner because you love me equally when I am at my best and at my worst. Thank you for understanding me even in times when I fail to understand myself.”
26. Who says love is a difficult thing to do? It is not when you love someone truly. “Loving you is so simple. It is the easiest thing for me. That’s the only thing my heart knows to do. Loving you is very much like breathing to me.”
27. In simple words, love is magic. “I thank God everyday for sending you into my life. Since the day I loved you, my life has never been the same. Thank you for making it so magical. Your love is my magic.”
28. True love brings out the best in you. “I love you not just for who you are. I love you how you make me feel and how better a person I am when I am with you. You bring out the best in me.”
Most romantic and emotional love messages from movies.
29. A bit of your lover is better than anything else. – from the movie City of Angels.
30. There is no bigger reason to live than love. – from the movie Twilight: New Moon
31. This is one of the most famous romantic dialogues of all times. From the movie When Harry Met Sally.
32. Love is not love if it doesn’t have passion. From the movie Meet Joe Black.
33. When everything you did was to bring you a step closer to your loved one. From movie Memoirs of a Geisha
34. No one can love the way you do. From movie 50 First Dates
35. This one is from my favorite movie Forrest Gump.
36. Can anyone say it any better than Pablo Neruda? This comes from 100 Love Sonnets.
37. Love is a fleeting moment but sometimes this single moment lasts forever and you wish this moment wouldn’t have ever vanished. From movie A Knight’s Tale.
38. I always say that love is that lets you grow. It is the one quality that you should look for in your partner. Your partner should let you grow and make you a better person. This is said so simply yet beautifully in the movie As Good As It Gets.
39. Make your love your vow. Don’t forget it is a once in a lifetime love. From the movie The Vow.
40. When it feels that everything that happened in your life was meant to bring you here – to this stage of love. From the movie The Bridges of Madison County.
41. When you vow to be together till death comes in the way. From the movie West Side Story.
42. Some emotions don’t have to last for eternity. Many a times, an emotion like love, however short it is, feels like a lifetime worth. From the movie Terminator.
43. This message below. I think anyone who has watched this movie can never forget this dialogue in which Tom Hanks describes his wife. From the movie Sleepless in Seattle.
44. Can anyone say it better than the queen of romance and drama, Jane Austen? Promise that your heart belongs only to your loved one and no one else. From the movie Sense and Sensibility.
45. If you are away from each other, it doesn’t mean it will lead to a faded love or a love that withers away with time. Spending time apart can lead to loving even more. From the movie Remember Me.
46. From the movie The Notebook, this one says a lot about love and relationship. Every love, every relationship requires hard work. But is anything that gives us joy and true pleasure comes easy? No. So put in the hard work. Tell your loved one that you are ready to work really hard for him.
47. Love is real. Love is fantasy. It is both. Sometimes at different times and sometimes both at the same time. But whatever it is, love means having your loved one’s back for you! Always.
48. Sometimes, it is better to be a little cheesy in order to express your true feelings. “If I could choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I love you.”
49. “I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.”
50. This emotional and romantic love message below describes my feelings so accurately. This is exactly how I feel about my life with my husband and I don’t think I could have put it in words any better than this. Sharing it with you guys here. Hope you like it.
“You know the dream of my life? I want to get old with you. Maybe like 70 or 80 and walk down the woods with you. Your hand tightly and warmly wrapped in mine. We talk about our kids and grand kids and sometimes we just walk in silence, saying nothing to each other. You look at me and smile and I look at you and hold you tighter. And then we watch the sunset together hoping to watch the next sunrise with each other.”