I read many blogs on relationships and marriage. And I often feel I should share their best wisdom with you. Here I have listed the 10 best articles on marriage that I have gathered from various blogs I have read.
- Husbands and wives need one thing. This article from Anonymous 8 is a very short yet informative article. The anonymous here talk about one thing that each husband and each wife need. Read on here.
- Relationship advice for keeping your love growing. I am a fan of Susie and Otto and the way they talk about relationships. In this article they have given many practical tips to help one grow in marriage. Click here to read the full article.
- 5 Relationship rules every couple should break. Another great article from the above couple. They are talking about 5 conventional trends that are not so helpful in marriage and how one should break free from them. Read on here.
- Don’t bother rekindling your marriage.. create something new. It is an amazing article that in a way changes your perception. A must read article. Read it here.
- Rules for reconnecting with your spouse. Another wonderful piece of writing from the blog Marriage Gems. As the name suggests it talks about falling in love with your husband. Read more here.
- How to view sexual desire differences. Corey Allan, the author of this lovely article, is a family therapist and I am a fan of his different take on marriage. You must read this article to know how easy he makes relationships. Click here for the full article.
- Marriage advice from a divorced man. The article that comes from a divorced man is packed with genuine, heartfelt and practical advice. He suggests that a couple must never stop courting and dating. Click here to read.
- Why you will marry the wrong person. This powerful post comes from Alain De Botton that not only feels like a direct punch on the face initially but also like a soothing balm as the article progresses. A Must-Read and my most favorite article on the list. You can read it here.
- Best marriage advice ever by a dad to his son. You gotta read it yourself to know what it says. Read it here.
- Best relationship advice from the world’s oldest couple. This one comes from Womanatics where the couple tells you to never consider divorce an option. Read it here.
Hope you enjoyed this list and please feel free to add any article that you read online that made an impact on you.