Sometimes people say things that touch our hearts deeply. These are the words that leave their imprints like carving on wood. These words uplift us, give us the courage to fight and show us the light.
Below is a compilation of few such words viz., quotes that will reinforce your faith in marriage.
1. A happy marriage is the union of two forgivers ~ Ruth Bell Graham
3. The goal of sex is the big O… (and it ain’t orgasm). It’s Oneness. Loving the whole person, not just the body parts. Connecting at a deeper level. ~Tim Gardner
4. The success of marriage comes not in finding the ‘right’ person, but in the ability of both partners to adjust to the real person they inevitably realize they married. ~ John Fischer
6. Marriage: Love is the reason, lifelong friendship is the gift, kindness is the cause, till death do us apart is the length. ~ Fawn Weaver
7. All marriages have challenges, it’s about what you choose to focus on. ~ Ngina Otiende
8. Being in a long marriage is a little bit like that nice cup of coffee every morning – I might have it every day, but I still enjoy it. ~ Stephen Gaines
9. A great marriage isn’t something that just happens; it’s something that must be created. ~ Fawn Weaver
10. Marriage doesn’t make you happy – you make your marriage happy. ~ Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott
11. Couples who make it aren’t the ones who never had a reason to get divorced; they are simply the ones who decided early on that their commitment to each other was always going to be bigger than their differences and their flaws. ~ Dave Willis
12. A husband and wife may disagree on many things that they must absolutely agree on this: to never, ever give up. ~ FierceMarriage.com
13. People stay married because they want to, not because the doors are locked. ~ Paul Newman
14. Never stop being your husband’s girlfriend. ~ Dr.Laura.com
16. A strong marriage requires loving your spouse even in those moments when they aren’t being lovable; it means believing in them even when they struggle to believe in themselves. ~ Dave Willis
17. The best security blanket a child can have is parents who respect each other. ~ Jane Blaustone
19. Make your marriage your own. Don’t look at other marriages and wish you had something else. Work to shape your marriage so that it is satisfying for both of you.
20. My name sounds even cuter with your last name added to it.
21. I can conquer the world with one hand as long as you are holding the other.
21. Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story. ~ Jennifer Smith
22. I want the kind of marriage that makes my kids want to get married. ~ Emily Wierenga
23. Grow old with me…
24. It’s not always about sex, sometimes the best type of intimacy is where you just lay back, laugh together at the stupidest things, hold each other, and enjoy each others’ company. ~ Hplyrikz.com
25. One of the greatest things in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and differences and still thinks you are absolutely amazing. ~ Happywivesclub.com
26. A happy marriage is about three things: remembering the good times, forgiving the bad times and promising to never give up on each other. ~ Surabhi Surendra