TELL ME YOUR BEST STORY and GET PAID – Rs. 750 per post!
Welcome to Womanatics.
I am happy to know about your interest in submitting a post on Womanatics.
I am looking for stories of motivation, inspiration and courage. The ideas are innumerable and some of the common story ideas are mentioned below:
- Did you have a heart break? Send me your story of how you bounced back to life.
- Quit working because your boss was asking for undue favors? Let me know how you dealt with it and motivate others to stand up for themselves.
- Your parents (or even if his parents) didn’t agree for the marriage initially but you knew your love would win and it won. Tell your tale of love.
- You gave up a bad habit and picked up a new healthy habit? Tell all of us.
- Lost weight? Share your secret.
- If your marriage was in doldrums and you brought it back on the track – advise the rest of us on the mantra.
- Got away from a control freak boy friend? Write to me and lets inspire other young girls to not fall for jerks.
- Know of a couple who are living happily ever after? Ask them the secret and reveal it here.
- Don’t fit in the above categories? Write about anything that you did differently and it worked for you. For example –
- How you got out of rut?
- A story of how you trusted your gut and instinct and got saved.
- A book, a person or a movie that inspired you to do something constructive.
- Created a beautiful DIY piece? Send me the detailed instructions.
- Have a top 10 list in mind that has not been done before, feel free to share with me.
I am open for ideas.
If you are still not sure of writing about ‘that particular incident’, send me an email (womanatics[@]gmail.com) and I will be more than happy to discuss.
Just keep the following in mind:
- Your post should be related to the theme of my blog. I write about true stories, love and relationships, marriage, life, work-life balance, womanhood, health and wellness, motherhood and finding inspiration in life. Please make sure that your post is related to at least one of the above topics.
- Please make sure the post is free from grammatical errors. I receive many articles but most of them require a lot of re-work. Kindly check the spellings and basic grammar before sending the article to me.
- NO SMS lingo. Please. I outrightly reject the articles that use ‘u’ for you and ‘coz’ for because.
- The post must be original and of high quality. If you are submitting a post to me, you are not allowed to publish it elsewhere. Not even on your blog! (Sorry, but thats a SEO rule).
- There is no strict word limit but it is advisable to keep your post of at least 800 words.
- Please send the article either as in-text or as an attachment in email and send it to womanatics @ gmail. com
Please remember just submitting a guest post does not guarantee publication.
What do you get?
- If you are a blogger, I would be more than happy to give a by-link to your blog.
- Exposure and a loyal following – you would be guaranteed lots of loyal readers and good exposure.
- Get Paid: I will select only original and well written posts for payment. For every post published, you will be paid INR 750. This is the maximum I can offer for posts.
- Every week I will select 1-2 posts that are eligible for payment. This means not all posts will get paid but if your post is of exceptional quality, you will get the money you deserve.
- The discretion of publishing or rejecting a post lies with me. I will let you know if I am publishing it or not but the decision is solely mine.
- After sending in your post, please wait for a week to know if I am going to publish it. If you do not hear from me in a week’s time, feel free to remind me.
- Writers who have sent in their stories already will not be paid. This scheme applies to only new stories. Nevertheless, the ones who have written for Womanatics before will always be special for me. And the day I get in a position to compensate them, I will do it to the best of my capacities.
I look forward to reading your stories. Thank you very much!
Send in your stories to either of the two email ids mentioned above. For a quicker response, please send to – email@example.com