- I like doing things, new things that is. Had never done a give away before so was tempted to offer something for free on my own blog.
- My blog has more than 100 fans and more than 100 posts and more than 10,000 viewers. Okay, yeah! the no. of viewers is less and not supposed to be celebrated but given the effective age of my blog, I am happy with albeit small yet crucial progress the lr blog has made.
- It is festive season, so getting something for free may add to somebody’s celebration.
Both the items make wonderful gifts and beautiful possessions.
One winner (from India) gets this lovely piece of pendent set by Noor. It is a beautiful piece of jewellery. Noor company is famous for its subtle designs and high quality products. I own two pieces of Noor. The chain is not included in the set.
The other winner (outside India) gets a copy of the international best seller book ‘The Help’ by Katherine Stockett. It is a poignant story of two women who help raise the kids of a family. Rest you can find out by reading the book.
How to Enter
I like to keep things simple and easy. To enter the giveaway, you can do or all of these. The more you follow the steps, the more entries you have for the giveaway.
- LIKE my Facebook Page. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tell your friends about the giveaway and ask them to LIKE my FB page and/or Follow me on Twitter. (Once your friends LIKE the page and/or follow me on Twitter, please leave a comment below mentioning the name of your friend). Your friend will also be eligible for the giveaway. (1 entry each)
- Subscribe to the newsletter. (1 entry)
Please note that a person who likes the blog has one entry while a person who likes the blog and follow me on Twitter gets two entries and so and so forth.
If you have already liked the page, followed me on twitter or subscribed to the newsletter, you are anyways entered for the giveaway.
The giveaway starts as of today i.e. Dec 10th and ends on Dec 20th.
Winners will be announced on Dec 22nd.
I also feel delighted to inform you that I have been nominated for the Best Newcomer Personal Development Blog of 2011. Please vote for me on Change Your Thoughts to make me a winner. Your support is highly appreciated.
UPDATED: Revathi Natarajan and France Irish C are the two winners.