Welcome to the 'your Stories' page. I love to hear from my readers. Womanatics is a place where we talk about Love, Relationships, Motherhood, Marriage, Womanhood and Life.
This page is dedicated to you!
Please send in your stories. True, real life stories. Stories of love, friendship, marriage, struggle or anything that you think should be shared with fellow, intelligent and compassionate readers of Womanatics.
I particularly welcome true love stories and I am very sure there are millions of them around us. Click the real love. You are married to your lover, tell me about your courtship. You couldn't get married, share your struggle with me. You had an arranged marriage, narrate your beautiful journey.
I am eagerly waiting to read your emails. Start writing to surabhi AT womanaticsDOTcom
If you do not wish to reveal your identity but want to share your feelings, just let me know in the email. Your wish is my command. :)
Why You Should Share Your Story With Womanatics?
These are just some of the many reasons you should share your story here.
- I guarantee lots of love to you from my dear readers. It is the most awesome way to connect with fellow women who feel the way you do
- While I can not compensate you at the moment, I promise in the near future, contributors would certainly get a token of gift from me
- To spread the love!
- If you have a blog, you can give a link of your blog and get traffic from here
- You have the liberty to narrate it the way you want; you can add a bit of fiction if you wish to; publish it anonymously or with your pen name
- It can be a story of anything; just that it should be a true story. Let it be a story of friends, love, parents and children or your struggle of life, loss of a dear one or maybe just a meeting with a stranger.
And last but not the least, because sharing is good!
If we all come forward and share our stories, whatever they are, we are creating a world of mutual understanding and lesser complexes. So, lets step forward and speak out.
Others will hear what you say and they would learn that they are not alone. Lets start the journey together.
Going to check my inbox,
See ya there..